Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

Giant Cookie






Makes 1 giant cookie
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Dry ingredients:
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


 

In a medium bowl, cream together the sugars and butter. Add the egg and vanilla and mix. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.  Line a large baking pan with foil and press the cookie into a circle. I press my cookie into a 9-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 13-16 minutes until the cookie is lightly golden brown.


My boss bought us pizzas and a giant cookie from a chain pizza restaurant.   I really love the giant cookie. So I decided to duplicate  the recipe.  It is not like the original, but I enjoy this recipe. 


Enjoy!!
S.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment